||In a sluggish
economy, both your company and your suppliers will be angling for
the best deals. Here's how both can win! Suppliers are frequently
far better trained in negotiations than the purchasers who deal with
them. This hands-on seminar helps restore the advantage to the purchasing
professional. You'll gain insight into your own negotiating strengths
and weaknesses-and then structure your own strategic and tactical
negotiating "master plan."
Purchasing vice presidents, directors and managers; purchasing agents;
newly appointed and experienced buyers and consultants and executives
in the logistics and materials management functions will experience
a workshop that will give them the upper hand in the purchasing world
once and for all. The Art of Principled Negotiations is a set of skills
you and your employees will be able to use in any and all negotiation
On-Site Training: can be tailored to the needs of client organizationand
delivered on-site at time and location of client choice.
es Moines Iowa Philadelphia Columbus
Raleigh Akron Brooklyn Negotiations Training Cleveland St. Paul Indianapolis
Negotiations Training Seattle Buffalo Negotiations Training Spokane Syracuse
Washington Evansville Indiana Kansas City San Diego Negotiations Training
Los Angeles California San Jose San Francisco Fresno Sacramento Lexington
Norfolk Knoxville Cincinnati Ohio Wichita Springfield Negotiations T
will learn to:
- Participants will:
- Gain new insight into suppliers' bargaining tactics.
- Identify each type of bargaining "platform."
- Learn how to plan your negotiations in five distinct phases
- Establish negotiation targets and objectives.
- Determine critical facts about your supplier.
- Make power and influence work for-not against-you.
- Different types of bargaining and giving and taking concessions.
- Developing a negotiation plan that is simple, but highly
- How to prepare yourself for negotiations to have as much
information as possible.
- Using strategy and tactics techniques for turning opponents
||Class Size: 6-15 (Please note that
we can increase the class size for private seminars)
Length: 1 day
Time: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM