||Negotiating With Your Project Team is
Baker Communications' two-day workshop that will teach you and your
employees how to handle the obstacles that can arise during group
Is your project on target, is it meeting goals, deadlines or is the
end result not aligned with others in your group? Is your project
team reactive as opposed to proactive? These things can easily occur
when there are budget cuts, communication across departments, changes
in priorities or ineffective project teams.
Negotiating With Your Project Team will armor you with skills and
tools that will allow you and your project team to engage in effective,
win-win negotiations that will result in superior and time-efficient
projects. You will learn how to negotiate with your team members to
recognize, diagnose and turn your project around in a proactive manner.
While doing so, you will build collaborative relationships with your
project team and have an increased understanding of communicating
across departments and with other within your department.
After attending the workshop with Baker Communications, you will be
able to immediately implement your negotiating skills to turn your
project and your team around. You will learn tried and true techniques
to avoid making the most common errors of negotiators, how to over
come manipulative tactics, how to facilitate change and progress within
the team. The skills you will learn and practice in case studies,
Baker's Negotiations Game and video taped role plays will enable you
and your employees to negotiate so that your projects will have the
best possible results, putting your teams, and your project ahead
of your competitors.
Baker Communications' on-Site Negotiations Training is generally tailored
(free of charge) to your specific needs and your organizations needs.
This interactive training workshop can be delivered on-site at a time
and location of your choice.
will learn to:
- Create and maintain a change process and gain internal
support for it.
- Make differing ideas into Win-Win negotiations situations.
- Manage questions by answering appropriately with out giving
to much or to little detail.
- Answer questions succinctly so they don't interrupt the
flow of the negotiations and the sales and service process.
- Act proactively instead of reactively in all negotiations
- Avoid project creep and how to negotiate deadlines.
- Deflect personal, hostile or irrelevant objections and
questions by re-establishing common ground.
- Create a list of concessions that can be given during
the negotiation to use as bargaining tools.
- Increase communication across departments and within a
- Use the pace, tone, and pitch of their voice to obtain
a calm, powerful negotiation position.
- Properly use necessary documents and outlines to legitimately
overcome negotiation objections.
- Use effective body language and facial expressions.
- Prepare a principled negotiation outline by using a simple,
yet a highly effective format.
||Class Size: 6-15
(Please note that we can increase the class size for private
Length: 2 days
Time: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Little Rock Arkansas Toronto Negotiations
Training Ottawa Montreal Calgary Vancouver Canada British Columbia