||Electronic Negotiations is Baker
Communication's two-hour workshop that will teach you and your employees
how to manage successful negotiations over e-mail that will result
in more bottom line profits. Electronic Presentations will give participants
the skills necessary to prepare for, and give a presentation on any
subject for any audience. These skills can be utilized by all sales
people - technical, non-technical, executive, and entry-level sales
representatives. Sales Presentations provides students with a formula
that is absolutely fail proof for improving the delivery and impact
of a presentation.
Your sales people will learn how to give exceptional and effective
presentations through extensive video tape, one-on-one feedback, lecture,
and class participation. The techniques taught in Baker Communications
workshop are those skills that every top producer uses in presentations.
After attending the Sales Presentations workshop with Baker Communications,
you will see immediate results in your presentations and close more
deals in a shorter amount of time. You and your employees will know
how and be able to handle difficulties during presentations, and the
end result will mean more money in your pocket.
On-Site Training can be tailored to the needs
of client organization and delivered on-site at time and location
of client choice.
will learn to:
- Manage Question & Answer sessions by using questions
in the analysis, objectives, design, delivery and evaluation
phases of the presentation design.
- Answer questions succinctly so they don't interrupt the
flow of their presentation.
- Deflect personal, hostile or irrelevant questions by answering
the question amiably with "see me after."
- Create a list beforehand of what questions they hope no
one asks and then prepare to answer them.
- Use the pace, tone, and pitch of their voice to create
enthusiasm and interest in the audience.
- Properly use visual aides to support their presentation.
- Use body language and movement that is effective and not
distracting to the audience.
- Prepare a presentation using a simple, but highly effective
- In-Group vs. Out-Group Electronic Negotiations.
||Class Size: 6-15 (Please note that
we can increase the class size for private seminars)
Length: 2 days
Time: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM